Saturday, April 18, 2009

OOPS!! Hit the send button too soon


You can just see the chair bronze statues in the bottom picture. They are an odd assortment with lots of details and each foot is different as you can see in the first pic.
Today we just sat around the pool sunning ourselves and then having a brief swim and reading. It was delightful, peaceful and just fun to do nothing. Later we got cleaned up and went to a tapas restaurant that my daughter and I went to last year. The food just keeps getting better and better. Hope to make one more trip there before we leave.
After dinner, we walked along Miramas just loving the feel of old Mexico with all the houses, doors and just the people. I will post pictures when I find them on this computer. A lot of the windows and doors do not have any glass because the climate is just so warm all year around. I think I would put in glass if I lived here. In our room, the patio doors, when closed, have a half inch gap that would let the wind just whistle through in the rainy months. This road is supposed to be one way but that is just a suggestion. If you need to go the wrong way, no problem. And if you are going the proper way and decide you want to go the other way instead, just put your vehicle in reverse and drive backwards. I just love the no rules around here.
That's all for now. I will return tomorrow after another perfect day!!
Oh, I forgot to mention that the clamity of the day - I was flossing my teeth and one of my fillings just popped out and into the sink. Luckily it is from the tooth with the root canal. The only thing bothering me is the post is still sticking up and annoying the hell out of my tongue! Will find a dentist on Monday and see what he can do.
And for all of you who knew that April sliced part of her thumb just before we left Canada, it is healing up very nicely. The skin has covered the slice and she no longer needs a bandage, padding and a splint to sleep. Just leave it in the open air and it looks good.

No comments: