Sunday, May 27, 2012

DON'T WE HAVE SOMEWHERE TO GO NOW???

Puerto Vallarta was a nice, relaxing and comfortable adventure.  We enjoyed our time there in March but now we are off into the wild blue yonder again.  I have been going over my check list and have everything ready for the house sitter, dog is taken care of, wished Denise a happy birthday when we were passing each other in the Calgary airport (she was on her way to a business meeting and I was on my way back home from a school reunion.), packing almost done.  Think we are almost there.

So, where to this time you may ask.  Long story...... In early January, my girlfriend from Florida and I planned a land trip to Italy taking in Rome, Florence and Venice and a few other places in between.  April was reading the local paper and showed me a great deal on a cruise to the eastern mediterrean and it had 5 of our bucket list.  How could we pass this up???

Long story short, I figured that if I could fit this cruise into the beginning of my land cruising with my friend Terry, then is as a go.  Guess what??  I could be done with a 5 day touring time at the end of the cruise before Terry arrives..  And we are off............

No comments: