Thursday, December 11, 2008

DAY 4 of Photo a day

I went to my Coast Character Doll Artists Christmas party this evening. It was so much fun being with friends, chatting, laughing, and enjoying the moment. It was potluck with so many contributions to the meal. Cabbage rolls, Chicken casserole, Scalloped potatoes, Florentine something or others - little appies..., salads, carrots that tasted wonderful done in some sort of sauce, and more food that I do not remember but I know I ate it. So good!

Dessert was another feast for the eyes and the tummy. Peanut butter pie, Ambrosia, lemon squares, thumbprint cookies, oatmeal and raisin cookies, and fresh dates. With the two plates of cookies was a story about each ingredient and why they were meaningful at this time of the year. I enjoyed it all. (Now I wish I had a doggy bag. I am hungry just thinking about all the food!)

Just when I thought we just could not have any more fun, we did a gift exchange. I received the most delightful gift but that is another story. Stay tuned for the next installment of the Photo a Day.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to have the reminder of the party, Nancy. It WAS fun! Someone I know (YOU!) was a great driver in getting us to and from the party! Thanks.

Quipay Adventures said...

You are welcome....Anytime