Sunday, December 14, 2008

Photo a day - Dec 13



This was an awesome scene on Thursday and I just had to share it with you. The Golden Ears mountain. Now the story can be told. On Thursday we were on our way to Langley to do some shopping but when I stopped at the end of our street, I looked towards the mountains and this is what I saw. Simply amazing!! So, instead of going shopping, we went in search of a photo. Everytime I thought I found a suitable place to park and shoot the scene, it was not the right place to stop without possibly causing an accident. I kept driving and ended in Fort Langley, where I got the last picture - of the full moon. I did not find a better pic than this one but we did have a nice lunch at the Wendt bookstore and cafe on Glover Road. The special of the day was spaghetti and meat balls. It was way too big for one person so we shared it. YUMMY..... (Do I detect a theme of food happening?)

No comments: